For any questions please believe free to contact us!
Our customer help group is right here for you!
Terms & Conditions
Add To Known
in titles & description
We reply inside 24 hours!
(from Monday to Friday)
Ask Seller A query
- Title:Blogging for Creatives: How designers, artists, crafters and writers can weblog to make contacts, win enterprise and construct success
- Author:Robin Houghton
- Publisher:HOW Books
- Publish date:10-Jul-2012
- Subject:Arts & Photography / Decorative Arts & Design
- No. of pages:192
Of the billions of web users global, a massive eighty% are journeying blogs. The blogosphere has become a big platform for people and companies alike. As neatly as being elementary for artistic trades of all types–carpenters, photographers, caterers, gardeners and image designers to identify but a number of–blogs may also be inspirational and delightful; becoming hubs for americans with equivalent tastes and pursuits. Blogging for Creatives is the primary approachable, non-techie book to the blogosphere, complete with lots of of information, tricks and motivational experiences from inventive bloggers who have all started from scratch. It covers every thing creatives deserve to comprehend about the way to design a pretty, interesting weblog that americans will are looking to return to many times–such as the way to design, publish and host a weblog, as neatly as maintaining it sparkling, staying encouraged and forging connections with others in the box. Professional information is particularly illustrated with examples of a hit blogs, broken down into succinct varieties that work, helping the reader to determine and boost the fashion of weblog they need.
- Includes container-out information, tricks and anecdotes from a hit bloggers
- Non-techie strategy that displays the artistic scope of the modern weblog
- Highly illustrated with examples of weblog varieties that work, with proven information from the creators